Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lake Michigan iceberg

I blog only when something or some news struck my fancy, so I don't do it every day. My friend Rob Stormer is a very disciplined daily blogger and always have something interesting as well as exciting to say. Today he posted something extra I find it's too irresistible not to copy it here:
An iceberg in Lake Michigan:

with this explanation from Senior Forecaster/Meteorologist Marc Kavinsky:
The warmer temperatures, sunshine and brisk west winds have caused the ice to break away from shore and float several miles away from shore. The above freezing temperatures expected the next several days should cause these floating ice "bergs" to shrink and disappear.
At least there will not be a Titanic in Lake Michigan for us to worry about!

No comments: