Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One year anniversary!

As this is not really a daily blog, I only post whenever there is something worthwhile to post or something that tickles my fancy. But I would like to make a special note about today, because it was this day, July 17, a year ago that I posted my first entry to start this blog. So today is the one year anniversary of this Freaque Waves Blog. It really does not feel that a whole year has gone by already. I guess as the cliche says time flies when you are having fun!

I would like to take this opportunity to express my personal thanks to my daughter Tina. It was her persuasion that got me started this blog after she started hers. I really did not know how long this will last or how far it can go when I confined it to just freaque waves. By human standard, one year old is still very much in infancy. It is still crawling. But I am having fun doing this blog. It turns out that this blog is literally of me, by me, and for me. For now, at least, I would like just to keep it going!

No comments: