Monday, April 30, 2012

What's going on?

The world is changing faster than anyway expected or anticipated -- O.K. may be not this world, but this blogger is!  I was just away for a few days, attended this year's EGU general assembly in Vienna, this blog system as I have been using for 6 or 7 years is all of a sudden become all different now.  I don't know what to make of this.  There is even a video showing how to post, but I have absolutely no idea what they are trying to show me.  What's going on?  A freaque wave must have just hit this blogging system.  For better or worse, I have to feel my way around the system again, re-learn the familiar things that have somewhat lost. Stay tuned!

Update:

O.K. it's just a minor transformation into a newer format and system -- may even be an improved system. Nothing to be alarmed or bragged about.  The world turns as usual!

No comments: