Monday, March 04, 2013

When Lake Michigan shore freezes . . .

I thought I can imagine what a lakeshore looks like when the lake freezes in winter. But wait, that certainly does not quite look like this ?

I found this UPI picture (Credit Leda Olmsted) in the UPI article by Kristen Butler entitled "Massive ice boulders om Michigan shore."
Giant ice boulders line the shore of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in Michigan. While ice does break off from floes on Lake Michigan, residents say they've never seen anything like this.
So I am not the odd one who have not seen something like this! It is something local residents have never seen anything like this before.   Now my question to the global warming alarmists: Is this a prove of global warming or disprove? Or may be they just want to forget about it!

No comments: